Chocolate

Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....Let me be your chocolate bar....

I wanna ease your pain...

Comments

Anonymous said…
mau yang dark chocolate..

Popular Posts